The Town of Severance provides water and sewer services for residential and business users in the area and bills customers monthly by the last business day of every month. Bills are due by the 15th of the month following the billing. Payments may be made online by clicking the blue button above, in person at Severance Town Hall, or by mail addressed to P.O. Box 339 Severance CO 80546. After hours payments can be placed in the drop box on the north side of Town Hall.
Shut Off Notices
If payment is not received for two consecutive months, you will receive a Shut Off Notice. This notice will reflect the total amount due and a final payment/shut off date. A reconnect fee of $50 will be charged to you if your service is shut off. It must be paid before your water service will be turned back on.
Red Tag Door Hanger
If payment is not received prior to the shut off date, a door hanger will be placed on the property indicating the date and time the shut off will occur.
Water & Sewer Rates
Water meters are read each month to determine your water usage.
Note: Residences in the subdivisions of Belmont Farms, Bridal Hill/Saddler Ridge, Casa Loma, Golden Eagle Acres, Hidden Valley Farm, and Soaring Eagle Ranch receive their water from North Weld County Water District.
Note: Residences in the subdivisions of Belmont Farms, Casa Loma, Golden Eagle Acres, Settler’s Landing, and Soaring Eagle Ranch are on septic systems. Residences in the subdivision of Bridle Hill/Saddler Ridge are a part of the Saddler Ridge Metro District.
New water rates took effect in the April 2020 billing cycle. Rates viewable here.
- $17.00 base fee
- $3.96 per 1000 gallons
- $11.88 per 1000 gallons for usage over annual allotment
Please Note: Additional water surcharges and plant investment fees will be assessed for accounts that exceed usage classification.The allotment on your account may vary due to the usage classification of your property.
- The Water allotment for a standard tap in Tailholt Subdivision due to a non-potable dual system is 61,500 gallons per.
- The Water allotment for a standard tap in Hunters Crossing, The Overlook and Severance Shores Subdivisions due to a non-potable dual system is 68,333 gallons per.
- The Water allotment for a standard tap in all other subdivisions is 205,000 gallons per.
- $27.00 per month base fee minimum (assessed yearly in March)
You may view the Sewer Rates here.