Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE)
- Current Status of COVID-19 in Colorado
- School Closed? Recommendations for Parents
- COVID-19 Facts for Coloradans
Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
The intent of NoCoRecovers.com is to provide a single source of up-to-date information on potential funding resources available to support the business community of Northern Colorado.
For more Information about the status of court appearances please call (970) 686-1218.
Generally, you should not visit a Town of Severance office if:
- You have been diagnosed with COVID-19 and have not subsequently been confirmed by test to be virus free.
- Within the last fourteen days you have been exposed to COVID-19 as described here
- You are experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or any other respiratory illness symptoms.
- You are at higher risk because you are an older adult or you have serious chronic medical conditions, such as heart disease, diabetes, and lung disease.
With respect to municipal court, individuals should for the foreseeable future be specifically requested to call for a continuance if they meet any of the above conditions at (970) 686-1218.
Municipal Court will convene on June 3, 2020 at 1:00 p.m. please read the Municipal Court ORDER re: COVID-19 Protocols prior to arriving.